The Asian Business Conference (ABC) is a regional conference that provides a venue for business leaders and professionals in the APAC region to explore developments, opportunities, and issues of critical importance to businesses and organizations.
On April 24, the [Virtual] Asian Business Conference 2021 (ABC’21) offers participants the chance to discover the latest strategies, insights, and groundbreaking ideas to elevate themselves despite the uncertainty that organizations face with compelling topics will be discussed in two keynotes, a panel discussion and four break-out sessions.
Its line-up of international speakers will share insights on how companies and businesses can equip their organizations with the tools to adapt to and advance in these challenging times. Listen and learn from these leading experts:
* Steve Brice, CIO of Standard Chartered Bank on Navigating Investments in Turbulent Times;
* Syanaz Nugroho, Founder & President, Rorokenes Indonesia on Entrepreneurial Leadership;
* Henry Rhoel Aguda, COO, CTO, Chief Transformation Officer & SEVP, Union Bank of the Philippines on the Future of Technopreneurship;
* Jun Abelardo, Founder of Kitchen City and its Story of Resilience;
* Paul Huynh, Head of People, Performance & Culture (PPC) of KPMG Asia Pacific, on the Workforce of the Future
The ABC is the platform where pioneers, professionals, leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators transform their vision, drive, and passion for growth into fresh opportunities to connect, collaborate, and innovate.
Learn more about the event by following AIM Alumni - Cebu on Facebook or aimalumni.cebu on Instagram. Limited slots only, reserve your FREE seats today!
ABC’21 is being sponsored by Tsuneishi Technical Services Philippines, Inc, Tsuneishi Heavy Industries, Inc, Columbia Technologies, Inc., PLDT and is in partnership with Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Financial Executives Institute of Cebu, Inc., PICPA-Cebu Chapter, and Hotel, Resort & Restaurant Association of Cebu.
Receive email updates from Business Week.